Dear C-MENT Families:
Please note that we are having the costume parade after lunch this Saturday, Nov. 9 so all cast members should bring a lunch and plan to stay until 1:30 pm. There are peanut allergies so please send a NUT-FREE lunch. Parents DO NOT have to attend the Costume Parade.
CAST BIOS & ENCOURAGEMENT NOTES NEEDED:
Please provide your child’s cast member bio to Yesha Proctor by Saturday, Nov. 16 for the program (indicate your child(ren)’s name in the subject line). Please note that bios need to be less than 80 words to fit the program’s format. In addition to the bio, please include a brief note of encouragement to your child(ren) which will also be included in the program as a special surprise for each cast member.
Thank you to all the parents who attended the parent meeting! Here is a recap:
1. Costumes: a letter was handed out re: your child’s costume needs (plus hair/make-up). If you missed the meeting, email the C-MENT Board to help you to know what items need to be provided by December 9. Please take the time to read this important information.
2. There is a peanut allergy in the cast. Do not send in peanut-related food items.
3. The Cue-to-Cue Rehearsal is Saturday, Dec. 7. Info to come about the Subway lunch fundraiser that day.
4. Dress Rehearsals are on Dec. 9 and 10 (meaning that all should be prepared as though it were a show). Wednesday, Dec. 11 is for leads with lines only. We will give you more information later on who should attend that night.
5. Front-of-House (FOH) and Flower/Candy Gram Coordinators should come on Wed., Dec. 11 to assemble floral bouquets.
6. If you have not received your show-related Volunteer Job Description, contact Christine Rogers.
7. Actors to be assigned microphones must sign a Microphone Contract. Contracts are to be returned to Yesha.
It is important for the children to continue to get lots of rest, eat well and drink lots of fluids to stay healthy during these hectic holiday times. This also means washing our hands frequently. Let’s pray for continued good health for all.
Please note that all cast members should try to be memorized through the end of the show.
Please invite all of your friends and family so that they can save the dates of our upcoming show before their calendars fill up with other holiday activities. Invitations for you to personally deliver will be handed out soon as well as an electronic copy sent to your email and posted online. Personal invitations are by far the best way to build audience attendance! Thanks for your help!
Thanks again for your support and dedication to the C-MENT ministry. We are here to ignite the light of Christ in our cast and audiences!!
In His Name,
Betty King, C-MENT Director
|Sat.||11/9||Music||Review||9:00-9:45 am||All Cast|
|Break||(Please bring own water/snack)||10:30-10:45 am||All Cast|
|Block||Intermission Speech||10:45-11:15 am||MAGI|
|Run Show||ACT I, Scenes 1-6||11:15 am-12 pm||All Cast|
|Lunch||12:00 – 12:30pm|
|Costumes||COSTUME PARADE||12:30 – 1:30pm||All Cast|
|Tues.||11/12||Blocking||ACT II, Sc. 1||5:30-6:00 pm||Named Leads|
|Music||Peace is Here For You||6:00-6:30 pm||All Cast|
|Prayer Time||6:00-6:30 pm||Bible Leaders|
|Bible Study #5||6:30-7:00 pm||All Cast|
|Dance||Peace is Here For You||7:00-8:00 pm||All Cast|