- Download the Registration Packet for important information and forms you will need to fill out and provide for your student’s audition. Note: it has been formatted to print double-sided.
- We ask that each family sign up for one volunteer job and two chaperone slots to assist with the production. Download the Volunteer Jobs Summary and prayerfully consider where your family can help.
- When you are ready to make your selections, click the link below to Sign Up Genius and choose your volunteer job and chaperone slots. We will contact you via email within 24 hours to provide you with the link to sign up your students for auditions.
- Cast of Characters List
- Audition Prep Info & Tips
- Pay Tuition Online
- Weekly rehearsals are held Tuesday evenings with additional rehearsals scheduled on Saturdays. Click the Calendar link for schedule specifics.
- Thirty minutes of each Tuesday night rehearsal is dedicated to a Bible study that relates to the show’s theme.
- A cast party precedes the final performance.
- Reimbursement Form: For use by C-MENT volunteers to reimburse expenses related to the production.
C-MENT Scholarship Request Form: Covers information re: tuition payments, partial/full scholarship requirements. Note: applications for scholarships must be turned in at the time of your audition. Please email the C-MENT Advisory Board for more information. If applying for a full scholarship, an application must also be filled out for the Sing Your Song Foundation.
Thank you in advance for your help! C-MENT relies on the coordinated efforts of many people, both paid and volunteer. It’s truly a working partnership between C-MENT staff, cast members/families and ultimately the audiences. The desired result is enriching experiences for all involved!
Questions? Contact the C-MENT Advisory Board.