C-MENT IS HAVING A BALL! – Cast members excel when they are eating well, hydrating and getting lots of sleep!
UPCOMING REHEARSAL SCHEDULE
|5/25||Music||Vocal Warmup and Review||9:00-10:30 am||ALL CAST|
|Snack||10:30-10:45 am||ALL CAST|
|Act I||Run Through||10:45 am-12 pm||ALL CAST | Youngers leave at 12 pm|
|FH||Dance||Waltz & Gavotte||12:30-1:00 pm||All Dancing Couples|
|Music Review||Lament/A Lovely Night/Driving||Stepsisters/Stepmom/Cinderella|
|Blocking||Act II Scene 5 Slipper fitting||1:00-1:30 pm||Selected Ladies/Prince/Herald/Trump/Crier|
|Blocking||Act II, Scene 6||1:30-2:00 pm||Stepmom/Sisters/Cinderella/Prince/ Herald/Trump/Crier|
|5/28||Bible Study #5||6:00-6:30 pm||ALL CAST|
|Act II||Review||6:30-7:00 pm||ALL CAST | Youngers leave at 7 pm|
|Act II||Run Through||7:00-9:00 pm||Older Cast|
COSTUME DAY – Saturday, June 1
- All cast members are to come wearing their base clothing, correct shoes and costume accessories (wear something comfortable over your base).
- Hair and makeup are to be worn as assigned.
- Don’t forget to bring your plastic tote box with cast member’s name on it. Totes stay in the dressing room until the show is over.
CALLING ALL “HANDY” MEN AND WOMEN!
- Bring your toolbox and especially electric screwdrivers! We need your help to:
- Build the stage extension – Sunday, June 2 at 6 pm (note time update)
- Set the lighting trusses – Friday, June 14 at 6 pm
- Set Load In and Build – Sunday, June 16 at 7 pm – Happy Father’s Day
- Let the directors know if you can be there to help on any of these dates. Thanks in advance for your support!
PRACTICE MAKES PERFECT
- Move around your room to:
- Practice choreography while you are singing your songs.
- Practice blocking as you memorize your lines.
- If your child is having issues, it is OK to tape the dance captains doing the steps during rehearsal.
SUBWAY CUE-TO-CUE LUNCH
- C-MENT offers this lunch fundraiser every season: $7 for a 6″ turkey sub with cheese, tomato, and lettuce; a bag of chips, apple, and a bottle of water to be served during our Cue-to-Cue rehearsal lunch break on June 15. All proceeds benefit C-MENT!
- Pre-order your cast/crew member’s lunch now online.
- Orders will be accepted through Tuesday, June 12.
Betty King, Director
Please feel free to text me for any other issues.