C-MENT IS HAVING A BALL!
REHEARSAL SCHEDULE – Remember to bring a lunch on Saturday, 6/1.
|Sat.||6/1||Costumes||Costume Parade||9:00-10:00 am||ALL CAST|
|Music/Dance||Act I Musical numbers||10:00-10:45 am||ALL CAST|
|Snack||All||10:45-11:00 am||ALL CAST|
|Music/Dance||Act II Musical numbers||11:00 am-12 pm||ALL CAST|
|Run Show||Act I and II||12:30-2:30 pm||ALL CAST|
|Sun.||6/2||Stage Extension||Building late afternoon?||7:00 – ? pm||Stage Load In Parents|
|Tues.||6/4||Bible Study #6||All||6:00-6:30 pm||ALL CAST|
|Music||Review||6:30-7:00 pm||ALL CAST|
|Review||Review music/blocking||7:00-9:00 pm||ALL CAST | Youngers may leave as needed|
Please get your cast member bio (80 words or less) in to Mrs. Kimberly Lynch by JUNE 8th!
Social media is a great way to pack the sanctuary! Facebook, Instagram and Twitter as well as emails and even texts work wonders. We will send you an evite soon and post on our Facebook page (and the PLC Instagram account: @plcsd) so that you can start inviting everyone you know to this family-friendly show!
Remember the “Costume Parade” is this Saturday, June 1st. Information on what to wear and bring was on Newsletter #4. Please reference that before tomorrow so that our cast members are prepared.
SUBWAY LUNCH FUNDRAISER on June 15
Don’t forget to order your Subway lunch deal!
SHOES AND HAIR
- Wear the shoes you will be wearing in the show to rehearsals.
- Girls: start wearing your hair with curls: up/down if you don’t have bangs, down if you do.
- Women can wear updos.
REMINDER: CALLING ALL HANDY MEN AND WOMEN:
- Build the stage extension – Sunday, June 2 at 7:00 pm.
- Set the lighting trusses – Friday, June 14 at 6:00 pm.
- Set Load in and Build – Sunday, June 16 at 7:00 pm – Happy Father’s Day
- Bring your tool box and electric screwdrivers if you have them!
- Please text Betty if you can help on any of these dates. Thanks!!
In Christ, Betty King, C-MENT Director